Urban & Outdoor Lifestyle Photoshoot
Singer-songwriters, Bands, Fitness, Yoga Photo Sessions with Friends - Yoga Teacher, Acroyoga, Yoga Students, and Yoga girls & guys!
Elevate your presence and inspire with elegant and artistic yoga images that have a passionate and powerful impact! Let your artist bodies and passion shine. Show your loved ones and engaging audience your hard work and creativity!
Beautifully & dramatically capture outdoor yoga photography at your favorite Massachusetts location of choice. Pick from Massachusetts's stunning landscapes and mountaintops, rooftops, sand dunes, beach, or colorful and lively cityscape.
I'm an Adventurous Photographer and a 500hr Registered Yoga Teacher
Choose your destination! Choose your adventure! Yoga and hiking anyone?
Make beautiful shapes, movement, and elegant lines. Most importantly, these photos are about you having fun and laughing with your friends!
Time to have fun and make shapes. So, grab your amazing and fun yoga friends. The more the merrier!
Lifestyle Photography Group Pricing
Pricing starts at $275 per person. (Three-person minimum.)*
1-2 hours shoot time.
20 breathtaking photos with basic editing & beautiful cinematic color toning.
Multiple outfits for more creative options.
Online gallery to download all your beautiful images.
Choose from your yoga studio, Massachetts' stunning landscapes, or our lively and colorful cityscape.
Go solo, as a group, or acro yoga style!
On location in Boston, Worchester and surrounding areas. (Prices exclude location fee if there is one.)
One-on-One Professional Portrait Photography
Would you love to have a private yoga session that's all about your energy and passion? Let's make this experience personal, intimate, and beautiful.
You can choose anywhere to have your private photo session. Your individual photoshoot can be indoors in a unique spiritual space at your home, happy frolicking throughout the urban landscape of the city, or enjoying the salty air and finding a beach to explore.
Professional Yoga Branding Photography for Yoga Teachers
As Yoga Teachers, your mission is to help others. Your inspiring thoughts, words, and actions are beautiful and meant to be shared with the world.
Invest in beautiful and inspiring content for your website, blog, and social media. This is a wonderful way to connect, inspire, and engage with your students and the world. Share your passion and skills with the universe!
Yoga Retreats & Events, Large Yoga Groups & Yoga Classes
Have a large group of yoga friends? Would you like professional yoga photography of your yoga class, a special yoga event, or a yoga retreat? How about including time for a photo shoot. It's a great way to promote your retreat, special yoga event, or yoga class. Students really like having memorable photos.
Into both and movement? I've got you covered. Pull out those aerial silks and let me capture your beautiful aerial yoga and acrobatic! I can come to your aerial studio.
Ready, Set, GO! Let's make some wicked beautiful movement imagery.
Let's capture your celestial beauty and elegant yoga poses with beautiful full-body yoga images and yoga close-ups that you can frame and hang up on your walls. Happily share them with your friends, family, and the world on social media!
Contact me for yoga studio, large group, events, and one-on-one yoga photography rates.
Book My Yoga Photo Shoot
Make your non-refundable deposit to reserve your lifestyle photoshoot.
by making payment you accept the Terms and Conditions
Group Package Prices
$275 each for a group of three.
$225 each for a group of four to ten.
$175 each for a group of eleven to fifteen.
$125 each for a group of 16 - 20 yogis and yoginis (discount on larger groups).
5 Tips for an Amazing Yoga Photo Shoot Experience
1. How can I prepare for my yoga shoot?
Dedicate time to practicing your yoga flow for a least a few weeks before the day of the shoot. Pose safely and use your breath to hold poses for an extended period of time. I will be clicking a few times to capture that pose.
It helps to close your eyes, inhale and exhale as you open your eyes and mouth. This will soften your facial features.
Choose the perfect location to express your beautiful movement. Depending on the session, you can pick 2 - 5 locations.
2. What do you wear to a yoga photoshoot?
Bring 3 - 5 outfits that reflect your personality. Dresses and jeans are a great creative option. Accessorize and have fun by incorporating jewelry, scarves, a yoga mat, or a colorful piece of fabric. Decide how best to style your hair.
Pack up your makeup palette, deodorant (preferably clear), and cleaning wipes to freshen up between outfit changes, Don't forget to bring snacks and water too!
3. What are the best poses to photograph?
All of them! Write down the poses you want to capture. Include easy to advanced poses. Bring your list of photogenic yoga poses to assure your shoot goes smoothly.
4. Can I use images I found on Instagram for yoga inspiration?
Yes please! Save your favorite images that you want to create into an Instagram or Pinterest collection dedicated to your photoshoot. We can reference these photos as we shoot.
5. Can I bring a friend to my photoshoot?
Please do! Bring a yoga friend for support and to help with the poses. I'll offer a discount if they want to shoot.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cash, Credit Card, Venmo, and PayPal accepted.
2. Payment: (1) Portrait sessions require a 50% non-refundable reservation deposit at the time of booking. Balance is due before the event or session. (2) Payment in full before the event or session at the time of booking.
3. Cancellation Policy: (1) Full session - The 50% reservation deposit or 50% of full payment will serve as a cancellation fee. (2) Mini-Sessions - Full Payment serves as a cancellation fee.
4. Booking a session: You have up to 3 months after the purchase date to reserve a time/day for a photo shoot. The session will be agreed upon location.
5. Rescheduling: You may reschedule within 48 hours of scheduling the shoot. The deposit/cancellation fee may be towards rescheduling the photoshoot.
6. Location fee will be applied to your package if the facility, gym, studio, or outdoor location has a cost associated with its use or entrance.
7. Image Usage: Images may be used on websites and social media for personal marketing purposes and to share online. Photographer retains copyright and reserves the right to use the image and/or reproductions for display, publication, commercial use, or other purposes.
8. Commerical Use: You will need prior permission to print in publication, sub-license, resell or rent, send to any 3rd party for publishing online or in printing, or use for any other commercial purposes.
9. Pricing applies to non-commercial sessions.
10. Include my website and Instagram link on your social media and blog posts.
11. All sales are final; All payments are final and non-refundable.
*Pricing for Boston and Worchester Surrounding areas. Traveling fees apply outside of the area.
Thank you for your business and looking forward to your photoshoot!