Photography Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Cash, Credit Card, Venmo, and PayPal accepted.
2. Payment: (1) Portrait sessions require a 50% non-refundable reservation deposit at the time of booking. Balance is due before the event or session. (2) Payment in full before the event or session at the time of booking.
3. Cancellation Policy: (1) Full session - The 50% reservation deposit or 50% of full payment will serve as a cancellation fee. (2) Mini-Sessions - Full Payment serves as a cancellation fee.
4. Booking a session: You have up to 3 months after the purchase date to reserve a time/day for a photo shoot. The session will be agreed upon location.
5. Rescheduling: You may reschedule within 48 hours of scheduling the shoot. The deposit/cancellation fee may be towards rescheduling the photoshoot.
6. Location fee will be applied to your package if the facility, gym, studio, or outdoor location has a cost associated with its use or entrance.
7. Image Usage: Images may be used on websites and social media for personal marketing purposes and to share online. Photographer retains copyright and reserves the right to use the image and/or reproductions for display, publication, commercial use, or other purposes.
8. Commerical Use: You will need prior permission to print in publication, sub-license, resell or rent, send to any 3rd party for publishing online or in printing, or use for any other commercial purposes.
9. Pricing applies to non-commercial sessions.
10. Include my website and Instagram link on your social media and blog posts.
11. All sales are final; All payments are final and non-refundable.
*Pricing for Boston, Worchester, and surrounding areas. Traveling fees apply outside of the area.
Thank you for your business and looking forward to your photoshoot!